- These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") governs the use of the services ("Service") that are made available by CISeducation.com ("CISeducation.com", "we" or "us"). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between CISeducation.com and the individual or entity who subscribes to our service ("Subscriber" or "you").
- PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. CISeducation.com may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that it believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
- CISeducation.com may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
- CISeducation.com offers Subscribers registration, online counselling, educational vedios, educational fairs, scholarship exams and services for the duration of the service term purchased from CISeducation.com.
- Services are provided on the basis of facility and equipment availability. CISeducation.com reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
- Access to the web and email servers is terminated upon expiry of the Service.
- Details regarding your account can be found in your account control panel.
- What "Unlimited" means: CISeducation.com does not set an arbitrary limit on the amount of resources an account can use.
Service Fee and Charges
- What "Unlimited" DOES NOT mean: Reselling any of the Service's resources is strictly prohibited. Any accounts found to be reselling resources will immediately be suspended, with or without notice.
- Service fees due at the time of order or on the day of renewal. All fees must be paid in full.
- Invoices for all CISeducation.com services can be found by logging into your account.
- Billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to CISeducation.com's attention within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so will be deemed to be an admission that the invoice and charges are accurate.
- If any chargeback or charge dispute notices are received for your account, services provided to you may be immediately suspended pending investigation, and you will be subject to chargeback service charges.
Termination / Plan Change / Refund Policy
- CISeducation.com may terminate your Service under the following circumstances :
- Non-payment of fees
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement
- Your use of the Service disrupts CISeducation.com’s business operations or affects any other party
- All Subscriber data is removed from Website.com servers for such terminations.
- You may request account termination or plan changes at any time by contacting our Customer Service team either through phone or email. Our contact information can be found on the page of our website.
- When submitting your cancellation request, you must provide the correct username and password for your account for verification. Incomplete cancellation requests will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. You will be responsible for any service fees that arise from your failure to cancel your account.
- When you apply to use CISeducation.com services, you will be asked to select a Subscriber ID and Password. The Subscriber ID and Password are the means through which you access certain services. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the Subscriber ID and Password you select from any unauthorized use. IN NO EVENT WILL CISEDUCATION.COM BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBER ID OR PASSWORD.
- Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including contact information. This information can be updated in your account.
- CISeducation.com does not allow the use of unsolicited commercial email ("Spam") to promote products or services. Any Subscriber engaging in the sending of Spam through the CISeducation.com network or promoting information on website will be considered in breach of this Agreement and will be suspended from the Service immediately.
- Your use of the Service must be in compliance with the laws of your country at all times.
- The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behavior prohibited by the Service:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam. The sending of bulk email originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services, or of bulk email NOT originating from our servers mass distributed to unknown recipients soliciting products or services relating to a Website.com account will result in immediate account suspension.
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- You agree that, unless other instructions are posted on CISeducation.com's website, any notices required to be given under this Agreement will be deemed to have been given if delivered by email or sent by registered mail to each of the subscribers in accordance with the most current contact information you have provided to us, and the contact information for CISeducation.com posted on the CISeducation.com website. All the email notices shall be effective upon transmission.
- Email newsletters will only be sent directly by CISeducation.com. Subscriber information will not be disclosed or sold to any third parties.
Reservation of Rights
- CISeducation.com reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Censor any account on its servers that is deemed inappropriate.
- Review any account and to suspend service to those accounts that have exceeded allowed levels.
- Terminate any account for non-payment of fees, for providing fraudulent account information or fraudulent payment information.
- Terminate any account if the contents in, or are the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action against CISeducation.com.
- Terminate any account for unsolicited, commercial e-mailing (i.e., Spam), illegal access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking), distribution of Internet viruses or similar distructive activities, activities whether lawful or unlawful that CISeducation.com determines to be harmful to its other customers, operations or reputation, or for any breach of this agreement.
- Suspend the Service at any time for any duration of time when necessary, without penalty or liability to ourselves.
- You agree that it may be necessary for us to temporarily suspend the Service for technical reasons or to maintain network equipment or facilities.
Limitation of Liability
- The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the use of the Service is at your own risk. CISeducation.com makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Service, or any service or information provided through the Service. CISeducation.com is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of the content or Service provided by CISeducation.com.
- In no event will CISeducation.com be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or economic loss arising out of the Service or in connection with your account or any other services or products provided to you.
- CISeducation.com, its officers, directors, owners, and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the Service or of your accounts.
- In no event shall CISeducation.com be held liable for any damages or economic loss, whatsoever, as a result of notifying any official of potentially illegal content on website, or for providing copies of data files to the appropriate authorities or cooperating with law enforcement efforts to locate persons who have posted content that is illegal or promotes illegal conduct.
- You agree to indemnify and hold CISeducation.com, its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse Website.com with respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or use by you or any third party of the Services.
- CISeducation.com will not be liable for any delay, interruption or failure in the provisioning of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may prevent or delay service provisioning.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of this Agreement in any way.
- CISeducation.com does not accept any agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 15 years. By submitting your account application, you confirm that you are over 15 years of age or your parent or legal guardian has agreed to accept this Agreement on your behalf.
- This Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted at Terms & Conditions represents the complete agreement and understanding between us with respect to the Service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.